In this article, We will explore some ways on how apply for super visa Canada for parents & grandparents. Applicants must be the parents or grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents to be eligible for the super visa.
The super visa is not available to dependents of parents or grandparents. Nonetheless, they are entitled to apply for an ordinary visiting visa.
What is Super Visa Canada?
To be considered for the super visa, applicants must be the parents or grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents. Dependents of parents and grandparents are not eligible for the super visa. They are, nonetheless, qualified for a primary visiting visa.
Requirements for Super Visa Canada for Parents & Grandparents
• You have to be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident.
• Have a signed letter from your kid or grandchild inviting you to Canada that includes the following information:
• A guarantee of financial support for the duration of your tour
• The list and quantity of persons in this person’s home
• A copy of this individual’s Canadian citizenship or permanent residency card
• Have medical insurance from a Canadian insurer that is:
• Valid for a minimum of one year from the date of entrance.
• Coverage of at least $100,000
• Have documentation of medical insurance payment (quotes are not accepted).
• In addition, you must:
• Apply for a super visa from a country other than Canada.
• Be permitted to enter Canada
• Pass an immigration medical examination
• Meet specific other requirements
Super Visa Canada Checklist
Proof showing your child’s or grandchild’s home earns the bare minimum; examples include:
• The most recent tax year’s Notice of Assessment (NOA) or T4/T1
• Paystubs for Employment Insurance
• a letter of employment stating the pay and date of hiring pay stubs
• bank statements
Super Visa Canada Processing Time
A Canadian Super Visa has an approval rate of around 83 percent. If you are granted this visa, the processing time for a super visa will take approximately eight weeks from the time you submit your application.
Super Visa Canada Fees
Application Visitor or Super visa for single or multiple entries to Canada is $100 per person.
Visitor visa for single or multiple entries to Canada for a family of 5 or more (all family members must apply at the same time) $500
Extend a visitor visa $100 per person
People also read:
Tips to Getting Super Visa Canada for Parents
In addition to the concrete requirements listed above, Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will review your application to ensure that you are a genuine visitor who intends to depart Canada at the end of your stay.
They’ll look at your ties to your home nation, your family and wealth, and the overall stability of your native country.
Super Visa Validity Period
The Super Visa is a multi-entry visa that allows you to visit different countries for ten years. The primary difference is that a Super Visa allows a person to stay in Canada for up to two years. A 10-year multiple entrance visa, on the other hand, only provides for a six-month stay for each entry.
When most travelers come to Canada for the first time, they can stay for six months. If you want to stay longer, you must apply for an extension and pay a new cost.
Parents and grandparents who qualify for the parent and grandparent super visa can stay in Canada for two years.
The primary difference is that a Super Visa allows a person to stay in Canada for up to two years. A 10-year multiple entrance visa, on the other hand, only provides for a six-month stay for each entry.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter