Mushroom picking is a seasonal job that pays well and can be a fun hobby, is currently looking for people to pick mushrooms on their farm.
This may or may not be a significant occupation in your country, but farming is so highly regarded in Canada.
The demand for mushroom farmers and pickers is great, and this is a fantastic opportunity for immigrants. an excellent you have a chance.
The Sharon Mushroom farm, located in Ontario, Canada, is one of the most giant Thousands are sold every day on farms throughout the province.
Description of the Position
Monaghan Mushrooms Ltd. is the name of the company.
Campbellville, Ontario, Canada
Hourly wage of $14.25 for 44 hours per week
Conditions of employment: Full-time permanent position
Shift: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Vacancies: 10 vacancies
Education: No degree, certificate, or diploma
Experience: No experience
Sort and pack fruits and vegetables; Pick a Load, unload, and transfer crates, supplies, and farm produce, as well as cattle and fowl.
Experience with equipment and machinery: Vegetable harvester
Additional Skills: Maintaining a clean work environment
Handling weights of up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Mushrooms are a type of crop.
Confined areas; working at heights; wet/damp conditions; odors; Hot
Information about transportation and travel: Public transit is not available.
Information about the work environment: It is located in a rural area.
Personal Qualities: Effective interpersonal skills, flexibility, teamwork, values and ethics, and dependability
Getting a Job in Canada As a Mushroom Collector
You can work legally in Canada if you have a valid work permit. quickly become a mushroom picker in no time.
You do not require additional certification to work.
Still, you should have some experience in agriculture, and it’s even better if the incident is related to working on a farm.
Applying for this job as a mushroom picker in Canada is the first step; you can send your documents to the email address provided below.
After you’ve been accepted, the employer will ask you to come to Canada, at which point you’ll need to apply for a temporary working permit or visa that will allow you to legally work in the nation.
Finally, you can fly to Ontario to start working.; it’s that easy.
Requirements to Work as Mushroom Picker
- It would help if you were physically capable of standing for 4 hours or more while gathering mushrooms and performing other farm tasks.
- Candidates must be able to work quickly and pay close attention to detail.
- The farm’s daily routine is simple, so you’ll be expected to arrive early and leave when you’re supposed to.
- This type of job does not necessitate prior experience, but you must be willing to learn. need a legal work permit to work at Sharon farm.
Duties as a Mushroom Picker in Canada
- I pick mushrooms daily and place them in the specified location directed by the employer.
- You must Every day when you arrive at work and when you leave, clean the working environment.
- You are responsible for discarding any defective or damaged merchandise. You should also be able to move rapidly and efficiently.
- Because you’ll be manually harvesting, you’ll need to be quick. using some of the farming or harvesting tools provided on the farm
- You are also in charge of gathering products and placing them in the container supplied.
- Available and willing to work a variety of shifts seven days rotating roster
How to Make an Application
Send your resume and application for the position of Mushroom Picker to [email protected]
Email Address: [email protected]
Hiring until: 2021-02-14
if you are interested in becoming a mushroom picker, Sharon Farm is the perfect place for you.
The farm is located in Sharon, Ontario, and is in need of new workers. The pay is good, and the work is enjoyable.
If you are interested in picking mushrooms, please contact the farm by phone or email.