To apply for CG scholarship online, the student must be a permanent resident of Chhattisgarh state. For this scheme, students must be a girl in the SC / ST / OBC category.
This scheme provides incentives to students in grades 3 through 8. The learner must be a long-term resident of the state of Chhattisgarh.
The state government of Chhattisgarh is offering e-Scholarship Online Registration 2022 to SC/ST, OBC, and minority students in the state. Students who satisfy the eligibility requirements can apply for scholarships online for a one-time registration fee.
Requirement to Apply for CG Scholarship Online
- Certificates of your previous education (first degree, school-leaving exams, etc.)
- Letters of recommendation (work/academic)
- Language certificate (e.g., TOEFL, IELTS)
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae (resume)
- You sometimes need to provide examples of your past work (an essay etc.)
Whether applying for a Nabanna Scholarship or a Harvard Scholarship, gathering and submitting essential documents is critical to demonstrate the candidates’ authenticity. The paperwork necessary for CH scholarship programs is shown below.
- Latest Passport size picture
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Residential proof
- Photocopy of passbook
- Attested copy of previous year’s mark sheet
- Copy of Aadhar card
Eligibility for CG Scholarship
Eligibility: First-year students pursuing a bachelor’s degree, diploma, or master’s degree who scored 60% or higher in classes 10 and 12 are eligible to enroll; yearly family income must not exceed INR 3.5 lakh. Students might be regular or correspondent candidates. Selected students can receive up to 100% of their tuition fees reimbursed.
Cg Scholarship Registration Portal 2022
According to the information, more than 27 lakh students have Registered for the Chhattisgarh scholarship online to get their monthly scholarship, and the Students can access the listed Service’s from the CG State Scholarships official Website of http://escholarship.cg.nic.in/.
Cg Scholarship Helpline Number
Here are the critical contact details about CG Scholarship 2021-
Name: State Scholarship Portal, Chhattisgarh
Official Website: http://mpsc.mp.nic.in/cgpms/default.aspx
Helpline Number- 0771-2511192
Email Id- email@example.com
People also read:
How To Apply for Cg Scholarship – Complete Guide
To apply, go to the Chhattisgarh Scholarship Portal.
Fill out the application form in the format specified. Please submit it to the District Office of Social Welfare/ JanpadPanchayat Office through the Head of the Institution.
Tips To Get Qualified for CG Scholarship
- GPA. One regularly assessed criterion is a solid and consistent GPA.
- Financial need. Often, scholarship criteria involve financial markets.
- Geographic boundaries. Geographic boundaries are another popular criteria choice.
- Current employees.
- Field of interest
Before you apply for CG scholarship online, all eligible CG pre and post-matric students should go to the CG scholarship portal’s official Website to learn more about new and renewal registrations.
After the application procedure is completed, log-in details will be produced and sent to the registered mobile number or email address—login with the credentials and review the application form.
Based on the previous year, the deadline to apply for both scholarships is October 12th, 2022.
- 20+Fully-Funded Scholarships in the USA for International Students
- 20 Best Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduate International Students 2022 – 2023
- Top 10 Fully-Funded PHD. in Australia for International Students in 2022
- How to Apply for Fastweb Scholarship 2022
- How to Apply for Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2022
- How to Apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
- How to Get Fulbright Scholarship for International Students 2022
- 20+ Fully Funded Scholarships in China for International Students 2022
- How to Apply for Ehsaas Scholarship 2022
- 20+ Fully-Funded Scholarships in USA 2022 – 2023
Republished by Blog Post Promoter